Ministry for children 3 to 12 years old.
To teach for life change and to challenge every child to live for Jesus.
- To teach and mentor children to grow in the knowledge and fear of the Lord.
- To provide opportunities for children to learn to worship God.
- To impart and model godly values.
- To lay a good foundation for spiritual disciplines so that children learn to draw near to God for guidance, strength and courage in their daily living.
- To work with parents in nurturing the faith of children through encouraging family devotion and Christian Education Seminars.
Children aged 3 to 12
Details of Ministry
U12 Nursery (for 3 & 4 years old) & U12 Kindergarten (for 5 & 6 years old)
We have a passionate and experienced team who loves to teach the Word of God to younger children and introduce God into their lives in a fun and exciting way, through songs, Bible stories and simple crafts. We also seek to help the young ones develop physically and socially through group play.
U12 Primary (for 7 to 12 years old)
The Primary curriculum is designed to help children worship God through songs, prayers and classroom Bible teaching. We nurture the faith of primary-aged children through Bible reading, story-telling, object lesson, discussion, application, prayer, Scripture memory and Bible study for older children. The Bible teaching curriculum is designed to give a panoramic view of the Bible over a 6-year period. Our teachers are committed to nurture the faith and character of the children. There is also Mobile Library to encourage our children to read Christian books 15 minutes before corporate worship.
Nursery at Room 202, Kindergarten at Room 104/105 and Primary at Room 201
11 am – 12.45 pm
Person in Charge
Ms Chan Suet Fong, Children Ministry Director, email@example.com
Who can serve in this area
People who love children, and have a burden to bring up children in the knowledge and fear of the Lord. Let us worship God together at the 8.30 am service before serving in U12 Ministry at 11.00 am.