Love God. Make Disciples

HISTORY

Our History

Our roots go back to 1970 when we began as an English Youth fellowship under the Hokkien Church (1939). The church went through a few phases of development with the old sanctuary built in 1959 while the four story extension was added in 1989. The new sanctuary extension was completed in 1997. “True Way Presbyterian Church English Congregation” became a fully constituted congregation in November 1992 under the English Presbytery of the Presbyterian Church in Singapore.

our_history_banner