In True Way, we believe discipleship happens in the context of community life. Community life as described by the Bible include various “one another’ principles:
- Love one another deeply and sacrificially – 1 John 2:3–11; 3:4–24; 4:7–21
- Encourage one another – 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Serve one another using your gifts – 1 Peter 4:10
- Guard one another from sin – Hebrews 3:12-13, 10:24-25
- Submit to the shepherding of your leaders – Hebrews 13:17
- Meet regularly with one another – Hebrews 10:24-25
- In other words, commit to one another & the local church grow in Christlikeness – Ephesians 4:11-16
In our attempt to work out these principles of community life, we are convicted that the most effective context to do so is in Discipleship Groups.
Below are some logistical details of our adult Discipleship Groups.