11AM Online Service
Attend the online service as if you are in church for corporate worship.
- Adopt a reverent posture which includes the way you dress and sit.
- Worship together as a family or in your virtual group.
- Settle down and prepare to worship God at least 5-10 mins before the service starts.
- Participate fully – stand and sing, pray along with the worship leader, pray together with your family or your virtual group during intercessory prayer, take notes during sermon, give cheerfully.
- Be focused and don’t multi-task. Don’t have other activities going on in the house while worship is taking place.
- Stay through the whole service. Tune out only after the postlude. You can also spend some time in your family or your virtual group to discuss the reflection questions.